Download the E-Book
Have you ever stared at your shipping invoices and felt completely lost? The shipping industry has operated by overwhelming you with information. We know because we came from the carrier side and knew something had to be done. From pages-long invoices to complicated contracts, there’s so much data to parse that it takes a team of computer scientists to take any meaningful action.
So we did exactly that.
We’ve put together that team of computer and data scientists, and we’ve talked to hundreds of shippers like you. We pulled out the six metrics that you told us are most important to managing your shipping contracts and managing costs.
We call these your Shipping VitalFactors™.
What Are Your Shipping VitalFactors?
- Service Spend: The total amount you spend on shipping.
- Surcharge Spend: The total amount spent on surcharges.
- Average Cost Per Shipment: Your actual cost per shipment, including all weight/zone considerations and surcharges.
- Weight: We break this down into two categories:
- Average weight: The average billed weight of your packages.
- % hitting DIM weight: The percentage of packages billed at their DIM weight.
- Minimums: The percentage of shipments that hit the carrier’s established minimum charges.
- Average Shipping Zone: Which shipping zone(s) you ship to most.
Accessing Your VitalFactors
For the last 10 years Reveel has been leveling the playing field with FedEx and UPS for organizations that ship high-volume. Collectively, we’ve helped our clients save over $200M in shipping costs and enabled them to turn shipping into a competitive advantage. Now we’re giving you back control of your shipping costs with our Shipping Intelligence®️ Platform and leveling the playing field for any organization that has their own FedEx or UPS contract.
Reveel Shipping Intelligence®️ makes measuring and tracking your VitalFactors easy. Use your VitalFactors dashboards to see your overall shipping performance at-a-glance, or drill down into the details as needed.
Plus, you’ll get actionable insights and alerts to extra fees and charges, so you can stay in control of your shipping costs.
Download the eBook to dive into your VitalFactors and decipher your key shipping metrics.